Cisco Refurbishment Process
If you’re thinking about buying refurbished Cisco equipment, chances are you’ve wondered about the quality and durability of used equipment. At Zeriva, our mission is to provide the highest quality refurbished Cisco products. To accomplish that, we have created the TRU Refurbishment process that is applied to all equipment we sell. TRU Refurbishment includes these steps:
- Inspect. Our anti-counterfeiting procedures and inspection standards include checking indicators, circuitry, barcodes, holograms and more to ensure the equipment is authentic Cisco that is in top condition.
- Test. Tests include POST, Power Supply, Thermal Imaging, Layer 2 / Layer 3 and Stacking.
- Restore. Each unit is restored to like new condition using our detailed refinishing and painting process.
- Package. Equipment ships in custom, branded boxes.
- Ship. Order accuracy is confirmed and Zeriva provides complementary ground shipping.