Once the equipment passes the inspection, testing and restoration phases, we document the serial number and package the sealed unit in a Zeriva branded, UPS/Fed Ex approved box which is stored in our facility as the final part of our TRU Refurbishment Process - Packaging and Storage. Unique control numbers are assigned to all used Cisco hardware in order to locate equipment at all times and assure quick order processing.
All of our Cisco equipment is shipped with:
- Custom End Caps
- All Accessories (Cables and Test Sheets)
- No Hassle 15 Day RMA Information
- Forever Warranty Card
- Maintenance and Contact Information
Once an order is placed our technicians compare the equipment’s packing slip with customer order for accuracy and then add a full accessory package.
- Full Accessory Package is Included with the Product
- Box with Completed Product is Stamped with Zeriva's TRU Refurbishment Logo - Tested, Restored, Unparalleled!